Ciarán Shannon Cup 2019
- Each Team shall have max of 10 players 7 players will be on the field of play during the game.
- Each half will be 10 minutes per half Substitutes can be made as often as they want but will have to be made through a gate at the half way line where a baton will be passed to the player coming off.
- The winning Team is awarded 2pts for the win in the case of a draw it will be 1pt per team
- Pitch size 90mtrs/45mtrs
- The competition shall be run on a group basis proceeding to knock-out stages
- If Teams finish level on points, score difference will determine the group winner.
- If score difference is the same the team with the highest goals is the winner
- In the event of a draw in a knock-out game, a penalty shootout shall take place. Penalty shoot-out. 3 players are selected, each team takes 3 penalties.
- If score remains level, sudden death penalties will be taken until there is a winner. Only goals can be scored. Normal GAA rules will be applied .i.e. a player sent off cannot be replaced
- Back passes are permitted
- In each half there will be an airhorn sounded. A yellow/orange ball will be introduced by the discretion of the sideline official.
- This ball will stay in play, until it goes dead. If a team scores with this ball, this will result in double score for that team.
- There will be no mark
- 45s are taken from the halfway line
- Goal kicks are from the hand